Friday, May 28, 2010

Ready for Kindergarten

Here's our Caleb. He just finished his pre-k year and is ready for kindergarten. They were taking pictures at his preschool a few weeks ago. Of course we forgot about it and Caleb dressed himself that day in his favorite (and very worn out/stained) t-shirt and jeans. The photography must have had a black jacket to "dress up" the boys who's parents forgot about picture day. We weren't going to buy any photos anyway, but I couldn't resist when I saw them. Could you have resisted?

2 comments:

Nancy Yoder said...

No wonder you couldn't resist buying this picture. It is just too cute! I have been so busy with weeding, mulching raspberries, mowin g yard, making strawberry jam! This is just too busy. Good to hear from you again. Grandma

Becky Walters said...

He is sooo cute!!! He looks good in "whatever"!!!!