Sunday, August 24, 2008

Playtime with the kids

It was hotter this past week. Too hot to go to the playground. And the kids enjoy getting out of the house. So we tried an indoor play place in town. The kids had a great time, even Gideon. Here are a few pictures:











4 comments:

Nancy Yoder said...

Wow! Your own playground! Gideon looks so big and he resembles Karl at that age. Did you have your playground in the house?

Anonymous said...

That lemonade stands sounds quite refreshing. That's always fun for the little ones. Good for them and good for you for helping them. I know how you feel about the end of summer coming. I'm already missing those nice warm summer days in the garden.

Becky Walters said...

Good Grief, look at Gideon!! He has grown sooo much!! I cannot wait to see him on Saturday. It sounds like everyone enjoyed the playground. I loved the story about the lemonade. And I am sure the children had a great time selling & then spending their money. It is hard to say which was more fun!!
Becky & Jimmy

Erin said...

That looks like a fun place to go. We could have used one of those around here last week it was pretty hot here too! Gideon is getting so big! What a cutie he is! Is it almost back to school time?