I'm glad Gideon likes music! Boys will be boys, you know. He looks so cute and is growing so fast. Before he know it he will be in school, too. Glad you had time to blog again.
Ah, yes, the things boys can get into. I'm sure there will be many more of these moments of discovery for you. Brings back memories of all those moments my guys gave me. Enjoy them!
Wow! Almost 1 year old. I cannot believe how he has grown. Already him & Caleb are pals. His face in the pic shows he knows he is in the wrong thing. Becky
Josh is an Old Testament Professor at Westminster Seminary California. He is also working to complete his dissertation at UCSD, hopefully by 2010.
Heidi is a part-time chemist/lab supervisor at Air Products and Chemicals in Carlsbad, CA. The other part-time is spent at home with the children.
4 comments:
I'm glad Gideon likes music! Boys will be boys, you know. He looks so cute and is growing so fast. Before he know it he will be in school, too. Glad you had time to blog again.
Ah, yes, the things boys can get into. I'm sure there will be many more of these moments of discovery for you. Brings back memories of all those moments my guys gave me. Enjoy them!
I used to have the hardest time keeping Chase away from the video's and DVDs. He still gets into them sometimes.
Wow! Almost 1 year old. I cannot believe how he has grown. Already him & Caleb are pals.
His face in the pic shows he knows he is in the wrong thing.
Becky
Post a Comment