That is so funny. A mother should always have her camera ready. I ran for a camera when Aunt Toot was not quite two and I saw her climbing up a ladder out in the barn yard. I still have that picture. I'm glad you had time to blog again.
Ahh, memories, they are good things. Grandma is right you should always have your camera ready, I carry mine in my purse all the time. You never know what you're going to see (especially with boys!)
Josh is an Old Testament Professor at Westminster Seminary California. He is also working to complete his dissertation at UCSD, hopefully by 2010.
Heidi is a part-time chemist/lab supervisor at Air Products and Chemicals in Carlsbad, CA. The other part-time is spent at home with the children.
2 comments:
That is so funny. A mother should always have her camera ready. I ran for a camera when Aunt Toot was not quite two and I saw her climbing up a ladder out in the barn yard. I still have that picture. I'm glad you had time to blog again.
Ahh, memories, they are good things. Grandma is right you should always have your camera ready, I carry mine in my purse all the time. You never know what you're going to see (especially with boys!)
Post a Comment