For a family outing a couple weeks ago we took the new train that goes from Escondido to Oceanside. Once we got to Oceanside we walked along hte beach to one of favorite places to visit: the pier and Ruby's 50's style diner on the end of the pier. We enjoyed great milkshakes before returning by train.
We also have a new family pet to replace Snakey who Caleb let free inside our house a couple months ago and who we never found. I vowed that we wouldn't get another snake, but a church friend called us to see if we would take his neighbors FREE Rosy Boa. Rosy Boas are small snakes which are known to be very docile pet snakes. I caved in and now we have a Rosy Boa in Eliyana's room, named Rosetta.





6 comments:
Dear Heidi,
If we ever come to California again, I think we'll stop in to see Aunt Becky and forego visiting you (no offense to you, just snakes!) You're sure a better sport than I would be about that sort of pet.
Love,
Aunt Phyllis
That is one nice tree house! Impressive!!
What!! No pics of Rosetta?? That is sooo funny. Hopefully Caleb will not let this one get out.
Becky
What an awesome tree house! As for a pet snake- no way! I just can't understand why Eliyana thinks a snake is a good pet! Never in my house. It's good to hear from you again. Grandma
That tree house looks like so much fun. We have been to Ruby's on the pier in Huntington Beach and love it too!
what an awesome tree house! so much fun to see you guys at Aunt Becky's while in California.
Post a Comment