We made it to the beach again this week and had a great time. It is a lot of fun, though a little challenging without Josh to help, but it is worth the effort. I'm trying to go the beach with the children every Thursday until the summer ends. It's something fun for them to look forward to each week.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Rosetta
Here's a picture of Rosetta, Eliyana's new Rosy Boa. I am not a fan of snakes (as most of you also aren't) but I must confess they are very low maintenance. We give the snake a little water dish and feed it a mouse once every 2 weeks. That's about all there is to it. It's also interesting to watch it eat the mouse, though I won't say I actually enjoy it.

We made it to the beach again this week and had a great time. It is a lot of fun, though a little challenging without Josh to help, but it is worth the effort. I'm trying to go the beach with the children every Thursday until the summer ends. It's something fun for them to look forward to each week.


We made it to the beach again this week and had a great time. It is a lot of fun, though a little challenging without Josh to help, but it is worth the effort. I'm trying to go the beach with the children every Thursday until the summer ends. It's something fun for them to look forward to each week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I'm so glad to hear from you again. I suppose your Dad told you about Aubree wanting Eliyana at the 4th of July picnic. Aubree is so funny as are the rest of these little ones. You're right I don't enjoy the snake and really can't understand why a snake is a good pet. Those "younguns" are really growing. Grandma
Your kids look so cute at the beach. I'm jealous that you get to go to the beach once a week, what a nice treat. The snake is really pretty too. That would be an interesting pet, I would get one but I think my mom might stop coming to see me if I did :)
Rosetta is a pretty snake(in the pic). That way I can admire it from a distance. The children look like they really enjoy the beach. they look sooo cute in their wet suits.
Awesome tree house and drawbridge. It's got to be a favorite place to play. Is the water that cold that they need wet suits? It seems odd to see, I think of the beach and equate it with warm water and temps.
Yes, the Pacific is very cold compared to the Atlantic. It barely gets to 70 decrees in the summer. Wetsuits make it easier to be in the water, but they also protect the children from sunburn!
Post a Comment