Thursday, September 17, 2009

Caleb's Birthday

It's a little late to be posting about this, but I can't not mention it! Caleb turned 5 on Sept 4. We brought cupcakes to preschool and he got to wear a birthday crown all day at preschool. He wore it proudly, even at Chuck E Cheese and until bedtime. We decided to celebrate his birthday just with the family at Chuck E Cheese this year.


Where have the 5 years gone? Here's a picture from his birth:

The last 2 weeks we've all been getting adjusted to the new school year and schedule. I was disappointed when summer was over, but now that we are 3 weeks into it, I realize it has been a good change.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Caleb!

Beckywalters66@gmail.com said...

Caleb looks like he is really enjoying himself. Like you said, "Where have 5 years gone'?