Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Eliyana's Prayer

A line from Eliyana's bedtime prayer tonight:
"and help me to get used to my brother . . ."
(she was referring to Caleb, if you hadn't guessed!)

On an unrelated note for those of you who read my blog about Eliyana's new pet snake, Rosetta, you will probably be happy to know we found a new home for her. We decided to give her away after she nibbled on Josh's hand a couple weeks ago. So those of you afraid to visit us because of our snake, fear no longer! We think we are done with snacks as pets (at least for awhile!)

4 comments:

Nancy Yoder said...

Glad Eliyana has other interests- other than snakes. Children's prayers can be so funny. Some of their comments are so funny. When I took Aubree to the Kwik Shoppe in Shoey for her birthday, she had some very interesting things to say. If I remember I will tell you when I see you. Less than four months till Christmas!!

Leah said...

I'm glad it was just a nibbling on the hand and nothing more!

Anonymous said...

Too funny about the nibbling - maybe it wasn't funny to Josh.

Beckywalters66@gmail.com said...

I love Elyianna's prayer. She is really trying and knows she needs help. That was sweet. Yeh, I have to agree about the snake!