He was interested in the candle and singing.
His first introduction to cake. He wasn't very impressed and didn't like how the icing stuck to his fingers.
After Josh gave him a bitee from a fork, he figured out he liked it and attacked it!
A couple movie clips of the celebration.
Here's Caleb's 4 year old picture I finally had taken . . . better late than never! It was a spur of the moment decision while we were checking out from Walmart and I noticed no line in the photo studio.






6 comments:
That is so cute of Gideon with his cake. I can bet you won't have to coax him to eat sweets hereafter! I think he has grown so much. I love the first pic of him- before the icing face! Caleb's 4 year old pic is so grown up too, but no Eliyana pic on this blog! Love you all
A great celebration. I love the face in the cake shot. Do you really mean to say he has not had sweets to this point? Wow, that's impressive. Thanks for the update.
Happy Birthday Gideon! Chase doesn't like to get stuff on his fingers either. It looks like you guys are having your 10 year anniversary soon. Any special plans? Congratulations.
How cute is that!!! I just loved seeing Gideon attatck his cake. And Caleb-Good Grief-he looks so much older. Wow where has the time gone??!!
That is so funny that he didn't want to touch the cake so he licked it off of the tray!
so cute! it's funny to see how the kids react differently to the whole cake experience! it really is hard to believe that he's one already.
Post a Comment