Anyone out there need some nice, clean rocks? This is what I pulled out of the washer today. I forgot to check Caleb's pockets. He likes to collect rocks at preschool . . .
Here's a cute picture of Gideon enjoying a cupcake tonight for dessert.
Gideon looks like any young boy should look when he is eating a cup cake! So cute. And are you sure Caleb's teasured "rocks" aren't valuable? Maybe gold! I'm so glad you posted again.
Josh is an Old Testament Professor at Westminster Seminary California. He is also working to complete his dissertation at UCSD, hopefully by 2010.
Heidi is a part-time chemist/lab supervisor at Air Products and Chemicals in Carlsbad, CA. The other part-time is spent at home with the children.
4 comments:
That's ok, I get plenty of rocks from Ricky's pockets. I guess they never stop collecting rocks:)
Gideon looks like any young boy should look when he is eating a cup cake! So cute. And are you sure Caleb's teasured "rocks" aren't valuable? Maybe gold! I'm so glad you posted again.
That must be a boy thing 'cause I always find hairclips, flowers, or candy wrappers in their pockets, but never rocks!
I pray for a safe time in Korea!
Have you found any snakes yet?
Becky
Post a Comment