Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Eating Strawberries

Eliyana and Caleb love strawberries. What kid doesn't love strawberries? This is the best time of year to find the sweetest ones grown locally.

2 comments:

Nancy Yoder said...

Do they also love strawberry jam? It is so good to check out the blogs even if there isn't a lot on them. Grandma

Anonymous said...

Yes strawberries are great. I got a plant in a hanging basket this year. It's not doing too well. Maybe I need to do the real thing. As far as the stair gate goes, why not just teach him how to navigate up and down. That's what I used to do. As soon as the boys showed interest in the stairs I would spend hours teaching and training how to go up and down properly. It was so funny to see them bump and slide down. They actually got real good at it. Good luck.