Thursday, July 3, 2008
Where have we been?
OK, so any of you who check our blog regularly and have been wondering what happened to us . . . we have NOT fallen off the face of the earth. I kept waiting to post something until I would have time to upload some pictures, but finally decided I'd give a quick update on the Van Ee happenings. We just bought a larger home across town and moved June 5. So its been incredibly busy with the packing, moving, painting, unpacking, etc. We are currently on vacation in Northern California with Josh's parents and are having a wonderful time. It's great to get away from the house projects. Once we get back I hope to post some pictures of the kids and our new house. Stay tuned . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
wow, i guess there's lots happening. so glad to hear from you again. will look forward to more.
Even a "crumb" is better than nothing! You will have to let me know what you think of my blog. Hardly any one responds so I don't know if they read it or if it is just boring! Have a great vacation. I'll be anxious to hear from you. Grandma
I was wondering what happened to you! I just figured you were busy. Hope to see some pics of the kiddos soon. I am sure Gideon is huge by now.
What a GREAT time we had at your new house, and having dinner too!!! It was great to be able to say "Goodbye" to Joel & Heidi also. Look forward to seeing you soon.
Becky & Jimmy
Post a Comment