Since we returned from vacation a week ago, Gideon has learned to get into way too much trouble. He started crawling about 3 weeks ago and tonight he pulled himself up to standing. Tonight he also figured out how to get up the first step of our stairs. We're in trouble now. We haven't found a baby gate wide enough to fit our stairs yet, but now the search will need to be a higher priority over the other items on the list.
Look how proud he is that he could stand up and get those books! He loves books and paper . . . to chew on, of course.





2 comments:
Yep, you are definitely in trouble now! I knew it wouldn't be long before he was into everything. We got a wide baby gate at Babies R Us. I think it was made by KidCo.
Wow!!! What a boy!!! He will catch up to Elyianna & Caleb before you know it. I love his smile.
Post a Comment